To keep Rocket City Yoga Week events accessible for all, we have the following policies in place:
● RSVPs are required for every event.
● Yoga mats are not provided. Please bring your own.
● Attendance is tracked at every event.
● Organizers, teachers and venues have offered a great deal of time and energy to create this week of free yoga. We expect you to attend the event(s) you have reserved.
● If you are unable attend, you are expected to cancel your reservation well ahead of time, following the cancellation instructions outlined below.
● If our records show you fail to attend 1 or more class without prior cancellation, we reserve the right to cancel your remaining reservations through the end of the week, thereby re-opening the space for new students to attend.
● Reservations that overlap each other (double-booking yourself at classes occurring at same date & time) – will result in both reservations being canceled.
● If your reservations are canceled for any of these reasons, you are welcome to attempt to RSVP again, however, if the event is full, you will be offered the opportunity to join a waitlist.
● Unless otherwise noted, events are appropriate for ages 12+. Please do not bring children under the age of 12 to these events. (Contact us if you’re not sure about a certain event.)
If someone else originally placed the free order or registration for you,
only they will be able to cancel your order or registration.
Contact them, and they can follow the instructions below to cancel.
To cancel your free order or registration, first log in to Eventbrite here with the email address you used to register for the event. (If you didn’t create a password when you registered for the event–don’t worry! You can easily create one from the log-in page.)
Once you’re logged in, click My Tickets at the top of the page, if it’s not already selected, and then find the name of the event you’re registered for.
Now click View Order. (If you don’t see the event, you might need to click All Orders under Current Orders.)
Click the Cancel Order button under the View Event Details link.
Click Yes, cancel this order to cancel your free registration.
Once you’ve canceled your free order or registration, an email confirmation will automatically be sent to the organizer of the event and to you, for your records. To see an example of this email notification, check out the image below.
That’s it! You’ve successfully canceled your free registration and notified the organizer of the event.